F-1 Visa Reinstatement

How can I be reinstated as a Student?

  • Consider asking for assistance to do the following:
    • Complete USCIS Form
    • Complete SEVIS I 20
    • Full course of study
    • No unauthorized employment
    • Not deportable on any other grounds other than being out of status
  • Definitely consider hiring an experienced Immigration attorney if the following:
    • Circumstances beyond your control
      • Serious illness/injury
      • Closure of institution
      • Natural disaster
      • Oversight by DSO
      • Neglect by DSO
    • Out of status for more than 5 months
    • Due to Extreme hardship
    • Repeat immigration violator

Office Location

The Thanyachareon Law Firm The IMP Building
8850 Richmond Highway
Suite 208
Alexandria, VA 22309
Map & Directions

Contact Us
Tel: (703) 646-4146
Email: info@ThanyachareonLaw.com

Business Hours
9:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.